Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Erica's fault

So the other morning Erica anad I were chatting on G-mail and she spoke of how we need to go to San Fransisco together. Now the memory of my $250 dollar amazing large yellow coral necklace came flooding back. After 2 and a 1/2 years since I last went there with Stace I still want that thing. I can picture it with a camel colored cotton dress...erica will you buy it for me?
Also all the vintage clothes that hippie district haight and Ashberry have to offer.
And for lunch today... I ate clam chowder.

Erica it's your fault.....so when are we going?

5 comments:

Erica said...

We MUST go! Alameda Flea Market, I am obsessed with getting there.

I say beginning of next year, after the holidays. Save your money everyone.

Tannis said...

hey what's court's blog?

Case said...

well we forgot hte web adress cause we had to pick something different (the one she wanted was taken) so we have to make a new one. Stupid. We'll let you know when we do it.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Case I love you! I love San Fran and can I please come with you guys?! So, are we thinking like january or february? Keep me updated!

Case said...

ash mol we totally will I'm just waiting on erica and some $$$$ to come in cause I like others to plan most things.