Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm so proud of these two

Then

Now






I talked to Dane the day after the finale and he filled me in on fun details. He has goals of losing a lot more this year. He is on a roll I tell you. They both are. They make this look good. They run marathons, triathalons, ironman races (hence they are now tan from being outside so much too)and still fit in jobs/church/being amazing Dads and family guys. They make me want to be healthier. Thanks you two, You inspire. I LOVE YOU both.

5 comments:

Kelsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsie said...

way to go dane and blaine! miss ya!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

I AM PROUD OF THEM TOO!

they have done so great!

yay for dane and blaine!

:)

Shane and Brandi said...

It was fun seeing them on T.V. Did you do the cool photo shoot?

Harmoni Osborn said...

R U related to these guys???