Saturday, May 2, 2009

Martha's Vineyard

Well, I have some good news and some bad news...
First we'll get the bad news out of the way:
My Camera was stolen in Martha's Vineyard, which puts a damper on future picture taking and all of the pictures on it that I was going to post on here from other various recent events :(...this makes Case sad.
But luckily for the good news:
Martha's Vineyard was great! And Sarah took some really great pictures.
I had such a fun time with these girls from my ward. Martha is a beaut of an Island. so charming with it's nautical-beach cottagy feel. Cute little shops, shops, flowers...everything was cute. And the branch there on Sunday reminded me of Wales...which made me happy.
We took a ferry from the Cape and stayed at a delightful bed and breakfast. I had a lovely time. I'm so so glad it is warming up.

















































3 comments:

Jason and Kristy said...

How fun! Those pictures look amazing! That sucks about your camera getting stolen. But it looks like you all had a ton of fun on your trip.

Malia said...

It's currently official, I'm so jealous of you. You look like a babe in the Zoltar photo, and what a gorgeous place! I could see Ina Garten walking right up to you guys! I'm glad you're having fun.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Case! I'm so jealous of your life! I miss you!