Saturday, October 10, 2009

UPDATE: some things that I like lately

I like my job. I like the people that I work with. I like that I can see planes taking off with a backdrop of camelback mountain from my desk by day, and if I work late I can see the city lights by night.

Last weekend I scored a voucher for $750 from Delta for giving up my seat on the plane back from SLC for a later flight. {that will be towards my England flight, thanks.}

If you are what you eat then at breakfast you can call me:

but by lunch my name has changed to this:

I'm loving fall rollin' in!

I bought these C.D.s the other day and I'm lovin' them both equally.

5 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

What a beautiful place to live in the fall. Sounds like you like it back there.

Case said...

Well, I'm not in Boston anymore. I moved back in August. But I did see leaves up by Sundance last weekend and I am going to see leaves in Sedona tomorrow and I'm going back to visit New England in a month...and I just love fall in general. It's cooled down here. I'm loving it. How are you Brandi? Can you invite me to your blog? I always click on your name only to be rejected from entering. :( I would love to see what you and your family are up to. p.s. I appreciate your comments, thanks!

C7 said...

funny, you say your name is Rubio now, there is a family in my ward and their last name is Rubio, you would look pretty out of place in a family picture with them!

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Can I go to England with you please?!

Macey said...

Oh Case, I am glad things are good! You alays have an adventure on the way.